CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

GO HOGS GO!!!!!!!!!

 
Football season is up on us and we are in heaven! We love our Arkansas Razorbacks and so does MC! She was up at 6:30 am on Saturday morning ready to head to Little Rock to see them play!!
One excited Hog Fan right here!!!
My cuties! Next year Kinley will be old enough to go with us and I cant' wait!!!!!
My Little Razorback!!!
When we were about to leave Ms. Debbie stopped by and surprised MC with these 2 cute signs!!!
AMEN SISTER!!!

Family picture before we head out!!!!
The car ride to War Memorial Stadium!!!! All smiles!!!!
MC and Daddy!
Uncle Eric trying to get to MC to take a picture with him,lol!
Tailgating with my girl who did not enjoy the heat!
Watching those Hogs enter the stadium!!!
Coach B!!!!
TUSK!!!!!!
And no better way to beat the heat than with a snow cone!!!
Then it nacho time with Nick-Nick! LOVE MC's look here, cracks me up!
Watching the Hogs warm up!!
MC trying to play shy about taking a picture with Nick-Nick!
And finally giving in for a picture!!
My cuties!
The family minus Kinley
LOVE!

MC trying to "bomb" daddy's picture as she says. I tried to tell her it was photo bomb but she informed me I was totally wrong!
Two cool dudes!
In our seats ready for the game!!!
My cutie pie hubs!
Arkansas versus Samford
 
GO RAZORBACKS
An amazing and touching site!
The Arkansas "A"!!!!
Coach B kills me wearing this wind breaker in 100 degree temps!!!!
And there is no better way finish up the night than with cotton candy!!!She was so excited she has Ms. Cynthia cracking up!!!
BIG OLE BITE!!!!
Love this crazy girl! And I love that she LOVES her Hogs!!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!

0 comments: