CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 5, 2013

SIX YEARS OLD!!!!

September 4th..... you made your way back around so very quickly. It seems like we just celebrate birthday number 5 and now here we are celebrating number 6! 
 

 I think every bit your grew this year was in your legs.....the are sooooo long!

 My little girls who no longer look so little!





 Be still my heart!
 Melts my heart like butter in hot skillet!
 It's just hard to wrap my head around the idea that this sweet baby of mine is already 6 years old. It's truly amazing how fast time flys!


 So sweet!

 Uhhhh KB your idea of cute pictures these days is VERY far from my idea of cute;LOL!
 Silly Cowart girls!
 KINLEY!!!!! You and these serious looks!!!!


 silly girl
 Micah Claire is SIX YEARS OLD!!!!!
 Daddy and MC


 Mommy and her big girl!

 At lunch time, Daddy and I surprised MC by eating lunch with her at school!
 She was so excited to see us and loved that we got to sit in a special booth!!!
 Then after school it was time to party at Ms. Mae's!!!!
 Blowing out all 6 candles apparently is hard.....because it took her 4 times to get all of them out;lol!
 Time to dig in!!!
 After an hour and a half of gymnastics it was time to party with the family at Nana's house!!!
 Nana and the birthday girl!
 Poppa, MC, and Nana!
 Papaw Barry and his favorite girl!!!
 MC and Cooper!!! CUTIE PIES!!!

 Time for dinner... MC got to pick everything we had since it was her birthday!
 The three kidos digging in! 
 And then it was time for the good stuff the birthday cake!!!! Mississippi Mud!!! MC's favorite!!!1
 6 glowing candles!!!
 She is really out of candle blowing practice because it took her 3 attempts this time to get all 6 candles out!
 YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!!!!
 Cooper loving his ice cream!!!
 PRESENT TIME!!!!
 Cooper got MC her very own HOT PINK blow dryer!!!

 My baby girl looking so big and precious!
 The SUPER cute Badger sweatshirt Papaw and Ms. Debbie got MC!!!
 And the super cute Badger blanket Ms. Debbie made her! She is ready for some cold Badger football!
 And the Magic Money Rock appeared again this year!!!! And MC was tickled!!!
 Hiding her eyes
 Then rubbing the rock and making a special money wish
 I mean I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! L-O-V-E IT to the moon and back! Such a beautiful smile!!!
 Daddy and Cooper having a wrapping paper fight,lol!
Before bed we did our yearly measuring of MC. It is shocking to see that she has grown almost 2 inches in the last year!  I hate that my baby girl is growing up, but I love that she is healthy and prospering!  Happy 6th Birthday Micah Claire Cowart! Daddy and I Love you more than anything in this world and we are very proud God allowed you to be our Daughter!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE HAS VERY PRETTY LEGS AND FEET!

Anonymous said...

she has my dick throbbing rock hard.

Anonymous said...

got to jack off on her, her legs and feet are cum shattering my balls.
would like to explode a wad of cum deep up in her, would feel so good.

Anonymous said...

FEELS SO GOOD LOOKING AT HER LEGS AND FEET,WHILE STROKING MY HARD PENISAND EJACULATE.