CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Camping with the Givens Fam

Two weekends ago we loaded up with the Givens crew and headed to Degray!!!! Of course it was 75-80 degrees the entire week but when we get there the bottom falls out and the wind picks up! We still had a great time and made lots of memories!!!
The kids loved the little zip line..............
they made it look so fun Ms. Shannon had to try it herself! I wasn't quick enough to get the full ride but I caught her graceful dismount! ;)
Sweet Cadie Belle!

LOVE these sweet cheeks!!!


My monkey!
We even braved the wind and hit the water!  The kids got in before we could even really stop them!


My baby girl looking so grown!

My cutie pie!
And my camera loves this little beauty!
just a beautiful little girl!
I am ready for summer to come back and around and more warm camping with the Givens crew! And MOST of all the new smores Ms. Shannon introduced me to....let me share..... instead of a Hersey candy bar....use a peanut butter cup....OMG! AMAZING and devastating to the waist line;LOL!!!

0 comments: