CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Family Pictures

I had every intentions of having a picture perfect day of pictures but old man winter had a totally different plan for us!  In true Arkansas spirit, it was 75 degrees the day before our pictures and then the bottom feel out and it was a cold, windy 30 degree day of pictures. We braved the weather and got a few outdoor pictures but most had to be done inside.  I love them all and am taken back at how grown my babies look in them!

 This picture makes my baby look so dang grown up!
 Love her smile!



 So so sweet!

 Picture perfect!


 Precious!


 L-O-V-E!



 Wish I could bottle all this sweetness up and uncork it on her sassy days,lol!
 A Kinley meltdown....imagine that,lol!






 The sweetest kisses ever!






Maybe my favorite picture ever!

0 comments: