CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

More Christmas!

Pre-Christmas Eve we always load up with our hot chocolate and ride around town and look at all the Christmas lights! 


 Christmas eve morning... time to make Santa some cookies!

 Such deep concentration!
 Kinley ate way more icing than she put on her cookies!

 Some of their finished cookies, not perfect by made with love!
 Then it was time for Christmas with Papaw Barry and Ms. Debbie! LOVE this picture!
 Kinley showing off the pig game she got!
 And MC got great stuff but she loved this note book because it said OMG and BFF on it!
This is what my dad had made for me and I LOVE IT!  I can't wait to hang it in my office!
They got her the pink golf clubs she has been wanting for the last year!
And Kinley was bugs was tickled when she saw the Hello Kitty Bike they gave her!
 Then it was time for Christmas mass with Nana!
 MC, you look so grown up!
 

 And my little firecracker!

 FULL OF SPUNK
 AND SASS!
 
 Trying so hard to pose just like sissy did; precious!
 

 Just so sweet!
 uhhhh they look so grown up, it's heart breaking!


 I caught Kinley mid Ho Ho Ho
 

 Daddy and his baby girls!
 My true loves!
 Then it was time to leave Santa his milk and cookies and await his arrival!
I thought it would take them forever to go to sleep but they were exhausted from the day's activities that they were both out as soon as their heads hit the pillow!

0 comments: