CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2014

SIX AND A HALF!!!!!!!

3-4-14: Well you have officially turned 6 1/2 years old!  I mean 7 is just getting closer and closer every stinking day MC!  You can't wait for your birthday, you are begging me to let you have a sleep over with TEN FRIENDS!  YIKES... 10 crazy girls staying up all night...OMG I may need some strong medication for that one!  I totally forget you can read and it catches me so off guard when you read a text on my phone, or sign in the grocery store.  Your top two teeth are getting lose and you are soooooo ready for them to fall out.  You told me last week your were going to ask the Tooth Fairy to leave you $1,000 for the first top tooth that falls out because it's your sweet tooth!  I cracked up and the had to explain that we don't tell the tooth fairy how much to pay us, it's a special treat if she leaves us anything! I am pretty sure that talk didn't sink into too because your response was......well it's at least worth $50!  LMBO!!!! You aint right girl!



 Love your smile!



 I mean could you look any older!!! :-(
 You did awesome in the 4H's kids mile run!  You ran the entire mile and your really kicked it in at the end. I had to all out sprint to catch up with ya!!
 MC showing off her 1st place medal!!!!
And our favorite time of year is finally here!!!! SOFTBALL.  We are practicing once a week and your games start in two weeks and this mommy can't wait!!!!!!!!! Love you Claire Bear!

0 comments: