CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2014

81 months

Three months till the big SEVEN years old! This month has been a fast and furious one! You had a sleep over with some friends, finished out softball season, Kindergarten filed trip, and Kindergarten official came to an end. This year has just flown by and I have no doubts this next year will too! 

You have been fascinated with riding a real school bus this ENTIRE school year! Well last Friday your wish finally came true! You got to ride the school bus all the way to Little Rock for you Zoo field trip!  I think you were more excited about that than the actual trip to the zoo!



The grizzly bear came right up to MC and Porter! Scared me to death!  MC said.... Mommy that glass will keep him away from me?!?!? All I could say was.... Dear Lord I hope so!
He just couldn't get enough of MC!
This bird was all about checking you out MC!





And ya can't end the school year and filed trip without stopping by Orange Leaf!!!!!
And what better way to mark your last day as 80 months old......then by having your very last day of Kindergarten!!!





It is just amazing how much you have grown and learned over this last school year!  You are super excited about frist grade and all ready driving me NUTS about who your teacher will be!

0 comments: