CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

GULF SHORES 2014

There is no better way to celebrate the end of a school year and the start of the summer than by heading to Gulf Shores! We love Gulf shores, this was our 4th trip there and it was the best one yet!
But, you cant head to the beach without getting a pedicure and manicure!
After a 10 hour drive we made it and the girls couldn't' wait to hit the sand and surf!
They ran full speed ahead into the ocean!


They had a great first day on the beach and did not want to even go in for dinner!  They both slept like rocks that night!

But they woke up bright and early ready to hit the beach again! The didnt' want to come in for lunch, they refused nap time, and they played their hearts out!  I had to beg them to come in for dinner!
The next morning they needed a break from the sun, so we did some family pictures and then shopped at the outlet mall till we literally dropped!

Oh this just melts me!


I can't get over how much they have grown since last year!









total photo bomb by little sister!
and yet another photo bomb!



awwww my baby girl looks half grown!
LOVE
Can't wait to get these pictures up in my  house!!!!








PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS! 





They saw these chairs and told me they needed a break,lol!
When I sat down to down load this pictures and this one popped up.... I about wet my pants!  They are just too much for me sometimes!





I was so glad we took these pictures when we did because our next two attempts at pictures were a nightmare.  The wind was OUT of CONTROL!!!!

0 comments: