CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2014

4 weeks old

11-30-14: 4 weeks old....just days a way from being a full month old!
 You are starting to smile and it melts me! But everything I pull the camera out you stop smiling. You are starting to coo and babble too!
 You still love to suck on your hand or thumb!

 We do tummy time 4 or 5 times a day and you love it and are getting so strong!
 Look a there.....you are soooo close to rolling over!
 Mrs. Brenda got you your very first Christmas ornament! I love it....never thought I would have a blue ornament on our tree!
 You smile non-stop in your sleep and it just melts me!
 Your cord finally feel off this week so you got to take a real bath!  You loved it; you didn't cry one time!
 All wrapped up in your hooded towel!
 This shirt Shannon got you cracks me up!
 4 weeks old and you are starting to be VERY fond of your passy!
 You are still a great sleeper. You sleep 18-20 hours/day.

0 comments: