CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2014

Kinley: 4 years 2 months

12-01-14: 4 years and 2 months old!  
Kinley you are a spit fire; no if ands or buts about it! You keep us on our toes and we NEVER know what is about to come out of your mouth! You repeat and do EVERYTHING Micah Claire does! You are so ready to go to Kindergarten. You don't understand why you cant go next year because you will be FIVE and five year olds go to kindergarten!  You love to sing and dance and some how you have fallen in love with Justin Bieber. UHHHHH, I so thought we were all past that point; but I was wrong!  I caught you asking my iphone........Show me a picture of Justin Bieber!  I just died laughing!  You are doing great in gymnastics; you can do a handstand, a cartwheel, and a round off!  You are no longer scared of walking on the middle or high beam! You are so ready for Christmas.  You want Santa to bring your an American Girl Doll and a Barbie dream house! 
 My little stinker! You have to do EVERY pose that sister does!

 LOVE this smile!


 Yet another pose you copied from sister!



 My little Snow Princess! That was your Indian name for your Thanksgiving lunch at school! Daddy called you Snow Chicken and it made you soooo mad!
 Your thankful card from school! JUST PRECIOUS!
 My little colorful butterfly!
 School Picture time!



 You got to be in your first parade! Your dance class dressed up as little angels and rode of the float!
 Such a sweet group of girls!
 You said it was freezing cold but you still had a great time!
 You have fallen in LOVE with sister's old black jacket. We call it the Justin Bieber jacket!  You ask everyday...... can I wear my Justin Bieber jacket!
Oh my Kinley! You are just a total mess but we still love ya bunches!

0 comments: