CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Creed: 16 weeks old

2-22-15: 16 weeks old.....YIKES 4 month is just right around the corner! You had your first cold this week and it broke my heart. You sounded like a little pug trying to breath. Wednesday night when we got home from church, your fever shot up to 103.2 and it scared us to death! All you wanted to do was nurse every 1 1/2 to 2 hours all and ALL NIGHT long......needles to say this mommy about lost her mind! After three days your fever finally broke but you still have a snotty little nose and you are so not a fan of having your nose sucked! You are sitting up by yourself for several seconds these day and you are so close to rolling from your back to your tummy!  You grab EVERYTHING these days....especially earrings, hair, our nose and now your are pinching. I know you have no idea what you are doing but it HURTS like the dickens!!! This week was full of all kinds of winter weather......sleet, freezing rain, and finally some snow! 

 Yep....pulled out the big camera and the smile was gone!

 hmmmmm let me think about smiling mommy..........
 Okay here ya go! Here's my big ole toothless grin!
 HEY look I found my right foot!
 and BAM........there's my left one.........Cool!
 Oh your still there......
 Okay I will smile again for ya!
 Even with a temp of 103.2 you still were all smiles! You are such a good baby!
 Know one would ever know you were sick just by looking at these pictures!
 Awww my sweet little man!
 Kinley is not allowed to touch my phone because she drops everything but I gave in and let her take a few pictures of me and Creed and Im so glad I did..........they are just precious!
 You give the best kisses ever!
 I  LOVE watching you and daddy play and talk......it's just precious.......simply precious!!!
 And you are NUTS about Micah Claire.......or "your other mother" as she calls herself!

 You love this little crazy toy on your play mat. You could chew on it for days!
My three little love bugs! You all wear me out on a daily basis but you are each so very worth it! I love you all to teeny tiny pieces!

0 comments: