CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Creed: 19 weeks

3-15-15: Today is our 12 year anniversary. If you would have asked me 12 years ago what our life would have been like today I would have been way off the mark! But I am so VERY thankful for God's plan and all the blessings he has given us. You are a true joy and are loved so very much Creed! You started reaching for people to hold you this week.  It's like a competition in our house to see who you will reach for! 
 Playing hard to get with your smiles.......
 ohhhh here it comes.......
 A little bit bigger.......
 And there's that big ole smile I LOVE!
 And then it was back to the thumb.......you favorite thing to suck on these days!
 Class of 2033......OMG I don't even want to think about you graduating high school and especially how old I will be when that day comes,lol!
 I just love that your mohawk is getting thicker, and thicker everyday!
 Today was BEAUTIFUL!!! It got up to 75 degrees so we spent a good part of the afternoon outside! We finally got to try out your new go-pod! It's fantastic!!! I cant' to get to use it this summer on the boat and when we are camping!!!!

 Looks like it got a little too sunny for ya,lol!

 And yes.......we should have moved the straps up on your car seat and taken the baby head rest out WEEKS ago but this mommy just could NOT bring herself to do it! But Sunday night daddy said it's time and he did it.  Looks like you like the changes and all the new head room,lol!
 You look like such a big boy, it just kills me!
 You are finally adjusting to day care and you LOVE all the neat toys they have for you to play in!
There's that big of silly smile that just makes this mommy melt!

You and I took the day off yesterday and went shopping! You insisted I let you drive...so I did ;-)

0 comments: