CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2015

Creed: 28 weeks

My sweet boy you are 28 weeks old! We finally had your 6 month check up on Friday. You are 18#7oz and 27 inches long! You are growing like a weed! When I took you into the church nursery yesterday, two of the workers both said you liked like you had grown a bunch since last week.  You got three shots and they upset you for less than minute and then your were back to your old happy self! You are such a tuff little dude! And much to my surprise you had thrush. Uhhh, didn't see that one coming! But a few days of medicine will clear that all up! Twice this week you pulled yourself up...It totally SHOCKED me!!!You are still super close to crawling; you will pull your knees up and lunge forward. As soon as you figure out how to move those hands you will be gone and all over the place. You can get from a crawling position back to sitting position very well now! You started waving bye-bye this week and you shake you head NO like crazy when we tell you to! I just love watching you grown and learn new things; its so fun! 

 Could you look any more grown up?!?!
 Chewing on those fingers....you favorite thing to do!





 You have the sitting up thing mastered these days!


 oh look my shoe string.......
 Creed....look at mommy!
Oh...found my fingers again!
 Oh....there's that shoe again.........
 Well let me get out of here........
 ohhhh theres my favoirte chair......
 Let me lounge for it!
 Oh hey mom! You still there?!?
 Let me see where I can go now......
 Uhhhh you and that camera are every where lady.........
Okay I will give ya one last smile!

0 comments: