CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2015

More Beach Pictures

I had very high hopes of getting lots of beach pictures of the kids. But man after all day on the beach and going non stop every night......there just wasn't' much time nor energy in me to wash the kids all up and get them out there. But we did manage to get pictures one day. 

Just can't get over how tall she is
and how grown she looks!




And KB has really lost her baby look this year!





Kinley........enough said!









My sweet girls! I remember when there was only one little girl and she wasn't even half as tall as that fence...........now there is two girls........and both are taller than the fence!



KB trying so hard to hold brother!

And now......now there are THREE and one of those is a BOY! WOW how things change!

My lovies!

Just simple and sweet!

OH HOW I LOVE THIS! All those precious smiles!


and brother.....found the sand...
and how sweet little photo shoot was over,lol!

Nana and her three loves! Melts my heart to see how much she truly loves them!

0 comments: