CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

37 weeks

7-19-15: 37 weeks...gracious me... time is is going by at mock speed my sweet boy! This week you started clapping and saying YAY! I was just telling daddy that you weren't a climber like your sisters and I mean less than 10 minutes later you were climbing up into your rocking chair. Thanks for proving me wrong CB! And then of course after few times climbing up and down you got brave and decided to let go and down you went...face first. I don't' know who cried more....you, me, or Micah Claire! You know thing is real funny to say Uh-oh and then drop your cup. I bet ya we do that same song and dance 50 times a day and you laugh every time! 
Kinley fixed your hair Sunday for church .....so of course she spiked it up! She gets so tickled when she fixes your hair and it cracks me up!
You see how wet your shirt is...........thats DROOL.....TONS of it!!!! Your front top two teeth are trying so hard to come in!
Clapping YAY!!!!!

You do not sit still for long....... you want to be everywhere checking everything out!

And here you are pulling up on your rocking chair
up and down........up and down; its all you do!
Then distracted by the passy!
You hate the passy and always have....but you have discovered that you can turn it sideways and chew the fire out of it!
You have the BEST big sisters! They love to show you new thins and entertain you!


It took you a second to decide if you really wanted to crawl through that spooky tunnel........
but you did it and loved! And then did it seventy-three more times,lol!

0 comments: