CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Creed: 35 and 36 weeks

35 weeks old!
You had your hair cut just days before this picture and I love your new look!
Such a big precious smile!

and four pictures was about all I got before you took off!




you at 35 weeks old.......... and me at 35 weeks pregnant with you! Seems like just yesterday I tell ya!

 36 weeks old! You LOVE to swing on the front porch swing so we try to do it every night before bed! We swing, we sing, we clap, and you smile the entire time!
 You LOVE selfies! As soon as you see yourself on the phone you start cracking up!
 We are almost done baby foods! You want the real deal and I can't say I blame ya!
 My happy, happy, boy!
 Pool time! You love to slash water but really get ticked off when it hits you in the face!

more fun with selfies!


Kinley is always spiking your hair so MC wanted to try it. I think she got a little carried away but you still rocked it!

0 comments: