CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2015

Kinley: August 2015

August 2015: 4 years and 10 months old!
OMG ....Five years old is less than 2 months away! You are ready for it and right about now so is this mommy! This summer has been a tough one. You are trying to find you way and trying to prove your a big girl. You only go to school 2 days a week during the summer so that means at least three days a week with NO NAP! You do great till about 5:30 and then you whole little world comes crumbling down. The slightest little thing will set you off and by set you off I mean triggers BIG OLE crocodile tears and relentless sobs of jargon I can not for the life of me understand. You were not blessed with a mother that is very tolerant of drama and/or whining so you typically get sent to your room......which leads to more hysterical sobs of .NO MOMMY please don't make me go! I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD! and then more tears and more snot and garbled up words you try and spit out and yet you still get sent to timeout.  You typically lay on your bed and withing 14 seconds are are DEAD ASLEEP! We have to wake up for dinner and sometimes you choose to skip dinner and you will sleep till 7 or 8 am the next morning. You are still smart as a tack and funny as sin. There are times where you literally have us cracking up and almost spitting food out of our mouths at dinner time! 

My baby girl.........you have your own style! And I use the word "style" loosely,lol! You are into ankle bracelets like crazy!




Oh how I remember the days of MC's foot going up for pictures...........and here we are again! History repeating itself; gotta love it!

Love you sweet and nutty Kinley bugs! You make our world a little funnier and a whole lot better!

0 comments: