CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Creed: TEN MONTHS OLD

September 2nd.....TEN MONTH OLD!!!! OMG I wish I could put the breaks on and slow this train down........it's heading to ONE year old so dang fast I tell ya! Two days before you turned 10 months old you took your first real steps! We were all there to see it and cheer you on; it was such a fun night at our house! And you are grow, grow, growing so much we had to move you up to size four diapers this month! You are eating three meals day and nursing 4-5 times. You are about to add another bottom tooth very soon; so that will put you up to eight teeth! You have had some separation issues this past month and it breaks my heart to see you cry when I leave you! I am so hopping that is over soon! You are LOVING your new daycare and that is such a huge relief for me! You can  now says Nana and of course that just tickles nana to death!

Here you are saying .....Ohhhhh! I bet you say that close to 100 times a day!


Such a sweet smile!


I can't get over how big you look!
Mr. Personality.......non stop!


I mean.....precious doesn't even come close to describing this picture!

My three blessings!

LOVE that big ole squinty smile you get!
Showing off that belly!

Happy 10 month old anniversary brother! We all love ya to a million pieces!

0 comments: