CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday Micah Claire

September 4th 2015: EIGHT.....yikes I just had to type the word EIGHT! Holy Cow that almost just seems impossible MC! You have reminded me over and over that you are now half way to 16 and at 16 you will be driving! I mean the thought of that day makes me cringe and I know it will be here all to soon! 
Waking up to your Diet Coke, Ballon, and apple fritter!






And you know daddy couldn't wait to give you those birthday spankings!
LOVE IT

Uhhhhh EIGHT whole fingers!





 And of course daddy, Creed, and I came to eat lunch with you!

Nothing like coming home to see that your Papaw Barry got you a new trampoline!

Then we loaded up and headed to the lake to camp for 4 days just like you wanted to do!
Thinking hard about her bday with.....................
Kinley and Cooper helped blow ALLLLL those candles out!
Showing off the monogrammed case Aunt Ashley and Uncle Eric got you!

And of course that night you lost another tooth! Yall said you were going to stay up and wait for the tooth fairy but MC, you were out in less than a minute!


0 comments: