CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2015

CREED: 49 weeks

10-4-15: 49 weeks old
CB you are non stop these days. You are walking everywhere and sadly that means you have had a few bad falls. As of right now you have one knot, and two bruises on your sweet little forehead. I know its part of the learning process but its so hard to see you get hurt and cry! We had your 1st birthday pictures next week and I can't wait! 

 My cutie pie!
 You would not sit still for anything this morning!
 you turned yourself around and then the next thing I knew.......
 you got down all by yourself. It shocked me!!!
 and while I was in shock off you went!
 so I caught ya and .......take two

 Its crazy how fast your hair grows! You are getting your THIRD cut this week! THIRD...OMG that is crazy!
and you started to get off your toy box so mommy had to stop with the pictures and help ya down!

0 comments: