CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2015

CREED:52 weeks old; Our last weekly post!

Well this week started out like all others........you being our happy boy! You had a blast playing on the trampoline on Monday while we waited on your sisters to both finish up gymnastics!


 Wednesday night we had our church Halloween party and it you started to get warm.....kept ya home Wednesday with a fever and by Thursday that fever reached 103.8 and would not come down......so off to the doctor's office we went!
 You were into EVERYTHING!
 peak-a-boo


 And after a blood test, a strep test and a flu test you wanted the heck out of that place,lol!


Daddy couldn't get off work to come so we had to send him this pitiful selfie! We your fever came and went off and on all day Friday and Saturday. Today (Sunday) you woke with no fever but COVERED in a rash from your head to your belly button! So after a call to our on call doctor..........the diagnoses of Roseola was given! Uhhhhh I remember when Kinley had that.  My poor baby.........having to spend the last day as a true baby covered in that yucky old rash! 


Even with a rash you are still the cutest thing! 
Can't believe tomorrow you will wake as a ONE year old!



 I said.....Creed your taking a picture standing by the column like sissys do; your a big boy! And you immediately leaned forward and gave me this pose! It cracked me up! You've been watching those silly sisters too much!

 Sure I'll sit.........
 Oh hey pretty flowers.......
 Oh hey little pumpkin...........
 Hey mom.......look at my pumpkin.........

 Oh let me carry it over to sister..........
 yeah okay mom I will sit for you...........
 Let me see how this pumpkin taste........
 Oh shoes......neat.............
 Oh hey other sister whatcha doin....................
 Oh let taste the stem this time...............
 okay I will sit in the chair mom...........
 yeah I'm outta here
 Okay Mom I will stand RIGHT here........
 And kinda be still for you!
 How is this mom?!
 Daddy has to be out of town tomorrow night for business so we had your birthday party tonight at Nana's! You couldn't wait to get into that cake!


 O_N_E.........my how fast you came!
 After we all sang to you and you stared like we had all lost our minds it was finally time for CAKE!
 oh yummmmmmmm!
 hey dad this stuff is G DOUBLE O D......GOOD!
 More please!
 Oh my baby bird how ya love sweets!
We were suppose to share that piece but I believe you got the majority of it,lol!
My sweet boy, I just laid you down for the night. When you wake tomorrow you will be a whopping ONE years old! I pray your day is as wonderful as you are! We Love you more than words can simply express Creed! You are a joy for so many reasons!

0 comments: