CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Micah Claire: November

November 4th 2015: 8 years and 2 months old:
You just finished up your first 9 weeks as a 2nd grader and you made ALL A's!!! We are super proud of that but we are most proud that your teacher said you are extremely well behaved, very helpful to others, and always use your manners! You are growing like a weed! You get so excited to stand beside me to see just how tall you are. And it tickles you that we almost wear the same size shoe! I have a strong feeling that when your doctor told us at 2 years old that you would be 5'10" or taller.....she was RIGHT!



My sweet girl!







EVERY MORNING this is what you do ALLLL the way to school! I bet you apply your lip gloss 7 or 8 times before you actually get to school! You should not have any problems with chapped lips this fall,lol!
You love Badgers Friday and the pep rallys you have at your school!

Your school had super hero day two weeks ago and you wanted to be your own superhero! That made me so happy! I pray you always believe in yourself and try to be like others. Seek and find you own path my Claire Bear!

One o\f your friends mom sent this one day from yall recess! Makes me happy to see you so happy!
Last Monday your gymnastics team had a mock meet. You did AWESOME! I could not have been any prouder of you! You have worked so hard and it shows! Your first real meet is next weekend and I can't wait! 
Yall got to dress up last Friday for Halloween and you wanted to be a Razorback Coach! That tickled me pink  RED! Your sweet daddy made a late night trip to Wal Mart to find you a Razorback tattoo and a whistle! You looked too cute! Woo Pig Sooie!

Brother was super sick last week. I laid him down and went to shower. When I got out he was not in his crib. I Panicked for about 2 seconds and then I saw this! My panic turned to sear tears! You are just the best big sister to Creed! You are going to make a wonderful mother some day...........a really FAR FAR day a away please and thank you!
We Love you Claire Bear! You are such a precious girl; you sure have set the bar high for your younger siblings!

1 comments:

Paige Cowart said...

Okay that picture of MC & CB...❤️❤️❤️...so precious!!!