CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SPRING BREAK 2016

What happens when make lots of big plans for Spring Break......well all you know what breaks lose! I had to have an unplanned knee surgery, mimi had surgery, and then papaw Barry spent 6 days in the hospital and had surgery too. It was a NIGHTMARE! I have never been so exhausted and just slap dab worn our all in my life! BUT, when you have kids and you promised the FUN...... well you try you best to fill those promises! 


Back around Christmas I bought the girls tickets to the SEC Gymnastics Championship in Little Rock! They have been waiting NOT so patiently to go! So Saturday of spring break came and it was time to head to Little Rock. But, due to my surgery I couldn't drive; so my sweet mom drove us up there and dropped us off! 

  WOOOO HOOO  Look at all those SEC flags!!!!

 WPS....Razorbacks!
 And we had the BEST seats in the place! Row 2 at the end of the beam and floor! Apparently we where on tv and the jumbotron. My phone started blowing up with calls and text from people saying they saw us! The girls where beyond tickled; they thought they where super famous,lol!
 TIME TO START!!!!
 The did camera and mike checks right by is......it was crazy weird to see all that!
 The lady back did bars first and then headed right by us to the beam!  I thought my girls where gonna lose their minds with excitement when they came walking by!
 team huddle before the start of beam!
 And the girl on deck would warm up right beside us. TOOOO AWESOME!
 FLOOR TIME...........our FAVORITE!



 The LadyBacks didn't win by they got their best scores of the year and it was beyond fabulous to see all the teams compete!


 I had promised that one day of break we would go to the trampoline park....but a mommy on crutches and trampolines DO NOT mix...... so we settled for some bowling action with Greer!
 Aunt Paige was beyond wonderful! I  had to sit with my leg up and rest so she was Creeds personal entertainer! I have NO idea what I did to deserve this BFF but I am soooo very thankful for her!

 who knew the bowling helper doubled as a slide,,lol!
 MC bowled a strike and TWO spares and kicked some major butt! Greer even got TWO spares too!


 The world's cutest bowlers!
 And ya can't finish the day in Hot Springs without a trip to Orange Leaf. Creed had a BLAST; it was his first visit. He ate out of EVERYONE'S bowls and LOVED every bite of it!!!!



0 comments: