CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2016

Creed: One and a HALF!

May 2nd 2016: you are no longer ONE........You are ONE and a HALF Creed! Uhhhh. that means that TWO is only six short months away! Oh my stars that just about seems impossible to this momma! I sure wish I could bottle you up and keep you little bitty forever! You are in 2T and some 3T clothes now. You wear size 6 or 7 shoe and your size 5 diapers are getting snug! You still love to say NO! You are starting to put sentences together and it's just amazing! You will come tell me.... Ninley hit hand or Mina (MC) said NO! They get so mad that you tattle on them and it cracks me up! You have learned to spray my hair spray bottle and you think it's the funniest thing in the world; you have to do it every morning! You love for daddy to put deodorant on you too! And you LOVE to have your hair fixed! You say...my hair....gel .....peeeese (please). And you do not like to wait your turn, you want your hair done first! You LOVE school and your friends, and your teachers! Moving you there back in August was the best decision ever! You are spoiled rotten.....maybe even beyond repair,lol! We all love you so much, it's just about ridiculous! 

Be still my heart.....for this boy has stolen you away! 


you energy and excitement is infectious sweet thang!



And if say sit....you do just the opposite!

You are just non stop these days silly boy!



you make everything so fun!

blowing sweet kisses
and you crack up at everything your sisters do......EVERYTHING!!!


If only there where words to tell you how much you really mean to me Creed!
Welcome to 1.5 my lovie! 
 We had to stop by the Dollar store to grab some oil one night and you spotted these Car crocks and you went nuts hollering CAR CAR CAR! And of course that's all ya had to do and they where yours,lol!
 You are in LOVE with these silly little shoes. You walk around saying Car, Beep Beep!
It cracks us up!
 And you grabbed my Subway cup Wednesday night before I could even stop you and gracious sakes a live did you ever have a blast with that cup and straw!
 Love this face, you where giving it your all!
 Just so dang proud of yourself!!
 My sweet sweet boy! You smile makes my heart cringe with tightness!
 And after SIX long days of daddy being gone on a work trip.........you busted out into a run to get  to him! I just thought that was sweet.................
Till I got this picture! Everyone was looking and wooing and had teary eyes! I know deep down your a momma's boy, so Im gonna let slide this one time,lol!
 Oh and daddy's hat.....oh my how you love to play with daddy's hat!

 You are so dang pretty you should have been a girl!
 My mom sent me a few pictures of my little brother Brent last week and when I saw them come up on my phone my heart just sank and I couldn't hold the tears back!!! My brother and I where both very young when he past away and my memories of him are so few and far between. Creed's whole pregnancy was a surprise and then to be a boy on top of that was even more of a surprise. I knew I wanted to carry on Brent's name so it was perfect to name our son Creed Brentley. I never in my wildest dreams imagined my Brent would be the spitting image of my baby brother Brent. So sweet how God gives you things back in small ways!
This was Brent at age 3.......I have no doubt Creed will look just like this in a few years! What a sweet blessing!

0 comments: