CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This Mother's Day may have been the best yet! I LOVE all the crafts my kids made me! They beat any gift that money can buy!
I started Friday at MC's school doing Muffins for Moms. THey had the is cute back drop set up and took everyone's pictures!
And then she gave me my own tea bag so I can "relax in my free time." Yeah.... free time,lol!
And my sweet Kinley made me a card and put every sticker that she could get her hands on the card! It's so neat how her handwriting has advanced. And she now makes her Y's the correct way; kind make me miss the old days.
And she made me this awesome cake! It tasted as good as it looked!!

Oh and my sweet boy made me this sunshine with his little hand prints! Just precious I tell you!
lets take some pictures......said NO one year old ever,lol! He was not having it!

But my big girls didn't mind!

My whole sweet but crazy crew!

And of course at least one of them has to be doing something silly during picture time!

Not sure how I got this lucky!
Our church held an brunch for the babies being dedicated and Nana joined us for the yummy treats!

These kids have no idea how lucky they are to have her as their Nana; they truly hit the jackpot!
And we dedicated back to the Lord what he has already blessed us with!

After church we headed to Nana's to celebrate Creed's dedication, Mother's Day, and My dad's birthday!

0 comments: