CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

MC: JUNE

YIKES it's almost July and here I am just getting to your JUNE post....oops! Your 9th birthday is just around the corner and you could not be more excited! You have some many ideas and plans for your party even you get confused on what you really want. A week from today you leave for your first over night church camp.....you will be gone for THREE nights and FOUR long days. This mommy is really not ready to turn you lose. I hope you have a blast but dang it, I am dreading it big time! You summer is full of swimming and gymnastics and you wouldnt have it any other way! 





 My sweet baby girl!

 Last Friday we had our yearly peanut allergy testing and good gravy it went bad fast! I knew by the way you where acting it was not gonna be good; the nurse came in and was shocked at how you reacted and called for the doctor who said you where wheezing and stopped the test immediately! She said there was no reason to continue with the test and advised me not test again for 2 years due to severeness of the reaction. I hate it for you sweet girl, I know you want to eat a Butterfinger for the life of you! But in the grand scheme of life, it's not that big of a deal; you are overly blessed!
 So after the bad reaction you and I shopped, ate Chinese food and got a marvelous pedicure! IT was such a fun Mommy and MC only day!
 Two weeks ago we had VBS and you had a blast! This was the first year you did not ask me to be your crew leader and you didn't even come looking for me just to get a hug. YAY and BOO! Im proud of you but I sure did miss seeing your sweet face pop and say I just wanted to hug ya!
You are having a blast this summer helping our babysitter with Creed and Paisley! She says your like a mini mommy! Which I already knew .....your my best helper ever sweet girl!

and yesterday we came home to a GREAT surprise... you 3rd grade back pack and lunch box! I mean you smile says it all!

0 comments: