CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kinley: September

September 1st.......That means this is your last month to be FIVE and SIX is just weeks away my sweet girl! You are head over heels in LOVE with kindergarten and you are killing it! You have started reading and doing addition and you are dying to have homework,lol! You have gotten in trouble a few times because that little mouth of yours likes to run 24/7! 




I mean could this big ole cheesy grin get any cuter.....NOPE sure cant!


You where pumped for your first pride day at school and where all smiles about getting to wear MC's old school shirt!

And after almost 2 solid week of rain it finally stopped so we hit the park one day after school and had a blast!  I love that you have sooo  much to tell me about school; you talk so fast even you get lost in your thoughts!

You have an amazing teacher who text me picutres several times a week and it just makes my day!
And Monday you lost your 4th tooth at school! You pulled it all by yourself. Daddy and I where so sad that we where not there when it happened!
You teacher sent me a video of you pulling it and then a picture of the tooth! So tiny and precious!
You wrote the tooth fairy a note asking for $1,000 which cracked us up! But you did get a $10 with silver stars all over it. This time the tooth fairy left it on top of your baby picture!

1 comments:

Raymond Jones said...

I think you meant chaos instead of ciaos.